Vocational Training for Recovering Young Men
Our intensive vocational training program helps men take control of their lives and develop independence.
From the beautiful mountain region of Wyoming, our vocational rehab program helps young men of the ages of 18 through 28 learn important life skills that help them overcome behavioral issues. Our faith-based program focuses on Catholic values and physical work to help young men learn values of self-dependence and moral fortitude.
Helping Troubled Young Men
It is all too common for young men to struggle with behavioral issues, as they come of age. Poor lifestyle choices begin to compound, and issues of self-worth and delinquency make these young men lose control of their lives. Our program helps these young men gain confidence in themselves, because they actually know how to do work-related tasks and accomplish tangible goals. This renews their sense of self, and helps turn boys into men.
The young men that we help at our program suffer from a variety of behavioral issues, including the following:
- Substance Abuse
- Sex and Porn Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis Mental Disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Anxiety and Depression
- Self Harm
- Problematic Peer Relationships
- Academic Issues
- Anger Management
- And Many More…
Job and Skills Training
Our vocational training center is anything but another center. We operate from a ranch deep in the Wyoming wilderness. Our center is full of various amenities that help young men take value in their hard work, as they become knowledgeable in how to do various technical jobs and tasks.
This vocational training program helps young men develop a wide variety of technical skills in various industries, as well as build a foundation in general skills that can help them in all facets of life. We teach skills in the following areas:
- Animal Husbandry
- Horse Training
- Fitness (and Boxing)
- Lifestyle Planning
Too often in today’s world, young men get too separated from nature and a primal understanding of God’s creation. Our ranch is based in the midst of rural Wyoming, which enables our students to get away from the distractions of modern life to learn tangible skills that still apply, today, but aren’t taught enough. We use Catholic values as the underpinning of our lessons, which helps bring these young men closer to God and gives them a renewed understanding of His grace and power through them.
About Our Ranch
There’s really no other center out there that is like our ranch, at Beartooth Mt. Ascent. We separate our students from their everyday lives and bring them to a place where they can really focus on their own development. Here are some of the major benefits of our ranch:
- Large Cattle Ranch: Our ranch is huge, measuring in at over 50,000 acres. Across our land, we have a variety of amenities, including indoor equine areas, roping corrals, cattle enclosures, welding and mechanic shops, and a fitness center, which includes a full boxing ring.
- Incredible Life Coaches: Our staff is made of people who come from all walks of life, and have a variety of expertise, whether it be postmodern psychology, therapy and counseling, or backgrounds in the wide variety of vocational industries that we teach about.
- Catholic Foundation: Our program is based on Christian values, and we don’t hide it. While students of all faiths are welcome, and not expected to evolve their beliefs, we proudly base our teachings on the values of Catholicism.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Vocational Rehab Program
If a young man in your life struggles with behavioral problems, and is struggling to transition into adulthood, then don’t hesitate to give us a call today! Our supportive staff can give you recommendations and help this young man establish the skills and attitude to change is behavior and turn his life around.